HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. It is a form of training with alternate intervals of all-out effort such as sprinting along with low intensity or moderate intensity recovery periods such as complete rest or walking. HIIT exercises gives effective results, especially when increasing fat loss or improving fitness. Burn Gym, best gym in Chandigarh, shares 3 HIIT exercises for beginners.
Start off your workout with squats. Follow the following steps for the correct posture:
– * Open your feet wide apart
– * Relax your shoulder down
– * Stretch your abs in
– * Your weight should be in your heels.
– * Posture your hands on hips.
After forming the correct posture, you need to lean down a little with your knees behind your toes. Perform this exercise for 40 seconds followed by a 20 seconds break.
Follow the following steps for jumping jacks:
* Stand straight with your legs together and arms at your side.
– * Bend your knees a little and jump into the air
– * As you jump, spread your legs to be about shoulder-width apart. Stretch your arms out and over your head.
– * Jump back to the starting position.
– * After performing this exercise for 40 seconds, take a 20 seconds break.
Burn Gym, best fitness club in Chandigarh, suggests that while performing these exercises, pay utmost attention on your posture. An incorrect posture may result in back injury. These exercises can be done at home too but expert guidance is advised. So, dump all the excuses and start working towards getting your body in shape you have always desired for.